Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't poop poop on my parade

It seems that many of us think of our dogs as children (especially those of us who don't have children- yet!). In fact, many a conversation with the ladies at work revolve around our dogs and their little human traits. It can become easy to really start believing that they think, act and feel like us. That is, until. . . they decide to eat poop. Then, the reality that they are, indeed, dogs hits you like, well, poop hitting the fan (I made a funny- yay me). I was taking the dogs on a walk around the neighborhood tonight when both made a bee-line for a patch of pine needles. I pulled them away, but not in time to prevent their little snack attack. Yep, even Bo. Daisy has always battled this particular addiction but had been quite successful of late; however, tonight she fell off the wagon and dragged Bo down with her. It was a pitiful affair to witness and a sad slap of reality.