It has been a long time since my last post. I wonder if anyone is still reading this. . . but if you are, Merry Christmas! Today is Christmas Eve and we are preparing for church later tonight, dinner with my parents and then Christmas Day with Trip's family (and my parents are coming too!). We are very lucky to have such wonderful families to surround us with so much love this holiday season. And we are extra lucky to have our parents down here in Savannah so we don't have to travel. And, even luckier to have both families together, in the same home, for Christmas dinner.
Although everyone is worried about the future of this country, the economy and all kinds of other potentially devastating news, we should try our best to take a moment now to remember how very fortunate we are and be thankful for all our blessings. I certainly am.
I saw this article in the news today. I thought it was wonderful. And, although it could end up just being all coincidence and circumstance, I love it anyway.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/141/story/431132.html