Okay true followers, if there are any of you left, this is the post I have been waiting for! I am so sorry that I haven't posted anything for over 3 months, but hopefully the dry spell is over.
So, my question remains, do I look fat to you?

I certainly hope so! I am thrilled to announce, if you don't know already, that Trip and I are expecting a sweet little girl the first week of August!! We couldn't be happier about it, as this little baby is so very wanted. I am actually 22 weeks, but the reason I didn't announce this after my first trimester as I had hoped to do was because we encountered some complications and my doctors advised against it. However, we pray that the worst is behind us and continue to remain positive. This precious girl is a fighter!
The above picture is at 20 weeks. Although I took another photo yesterday (at 22 weeks) in the same outfit (for consistency sake), you honestly cannot tell a darn bit of difference. I think I will switch to a tank top for future photos, as I just
know that I am bigger now, gosh darn it.
We believe that we have settled on a name, Lila Grace. "Lila" was the
only name Trip approved and I love it too. We chose "Grace" because it means "Gift from God," which I truly believe she is.
I will keep you posted on a much more regular basis now- stay tuned!