I am now in my 23rd week of pregnancy and finally look, without a doubt, pregnant. I am noticing that people now stare straight at my belly and then glance up to my face. It is quite amusing. Up until recently the only thing that I was able to enjoy about pregnancy was watching my belly get bigger. Now I get to enjoy everything about pregnancy, without having every single thought be a worry of some sort. In the past week or so I have really enjoyed feeling Miss Lila Grace kick and punch (or at least I think that is what all that ruckus is). Trip felt it for the first time this week. His eyes were the size of saucers. He is definitely getting more and more excited about everything. He has been absolutely wonderful through all of this. I lucked out with that one.
Here is the most recent photo of the belly. As I said, I am 23 weeks. My last post was dated incorrectly and should have been posted on April 1st, so don't let the dates throw you off.
This weekend my mom and I are determined to find a crib and bedding. I am really looking forward to finally being able to get out and baby shop!