Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Belly Update

Per my mom's request, I am posting a new belly shot (don't let the white legs blind you). In two days I will be 26 weeks. As you can see, Lila and her mama have definitely been getting bigger. I just love watching my belly grow. Lila has been pretty active over the last couple of days but for some reason she gets shy when I try to get her to kick for her daddy. Anyway, I thought I was going to be traveling to Atlanta for work tomorrow so I had a quick check up (hey, I lasted 3 weeks and did not go in because of some freak out so I consider that a victory). Everything looked good! And so far I have gained about 18 pounds- whew! I am still not up to my France weight (when I gained around 30 pounds from the French food - and it was worth EVERY pound), but I bet it won't be long before I am. Stay tuned. . .