Each and every passing day I am in complete awe about my pregnancy. With every kick, punch or movement that Lila makes, or even every pound I gain, I smile and marvel at the true miracle of it all. I could not care less about the silly things like weight gain, stretch marks or back pain, because these things seem utterly insignificant. I can promise you that every single day I am aware of how truly blessed Trip and I are to be going through this journey. Sadly there are many couples who are not able to take this journey and I am very much aware of that. I am so very grateful that God has given us this opportunity. I continue to pray for only two things with regard to this pregnancy- that Lila is healthy and that Trip and I are healthy to take care of her. And if Trip and I can be even half the parents to Lila that my parents have been to me, she will be a very loved and blessed child indeed. I don’t care what Lila looks like or what her temperament may be. I just await the birth of a healthy little girl who will be, rest assured, the most beautiful and perfect daughter in my eyes.
New Way To Build Your Business
6 days ago