- The word "widget." You would not believe how often it comes up in legal discussions.
- The fact that women are still "required" to wear suits with skirts at the Court of Appeals. We all know I am far from being a bra-burning feminist but, c'mon, a woman (in fact the pants suit queen) just made a good run for Presidency and we ladies in Georgia must still wear skirts? Really? You know, while I am on the subject, what is up with the trend of baring your white, hair stubbly kankles instead of wearing hose with suits? I mean, I am all for some leg in the summer if you are tan and tone, but the winter? Trust me, you don't want to see that. At least on me. Unless you are wearing really good sunglasses. For the glare. From my alabaster white legs. Which is exactly why I haven't wore a skirt suit in over a year. As a second aside, when I was looking for a photo of pantyhose on Google, I came across an alarmingly large number of men in hose. Apparently there is a new trend for them too. . . maybe Spanx? I say hoorah to that- don't let us be the only ones to suffer.

- The big dumpster four feet from my office's frosted glass "window" facing the back alley into which the workers in the building across the alley throw crap from the roof.
- Being forced by the court to take on appointed criminal cases where the client thinks he is your only client and that you absolutely adore dealing with his demands, and who thinks he knows the law better than you and that it is perfectly acceptable to call you multiple times a day just to yell at you. I could go on with this one but suffice it to say that this happened to me last year and is currently happening to a girl in my office so it's got me all fired up again. I recommend not engaging me in a discussion about this topic unless we want to see Sassy Sawyer again and, let's be honest, she has probably been making a few too many appearances lately.
New Way To Build Your Business
6 days ago