For all you dog lovers out there (and especially for those of you who "don't get the whole dog thing"), I am reading a truly wonderful book that you must read. The book is Paws and Effect written by Sharon Sakson.
It is about the ways dogs heal, protect, and sometimes save our lives. Although I seriously doubt anyone would argue with the fact that I can get a little emotional, I have certainly cried at the moving stories of love, faith, support and devotion between humans and their dogs. But it isn't only about that- the book discusses the various ways dogs heal and protect us through detection of cancer, boosting red blood cell counts and immune systems, alleviating physical and mental pain and enabling and encouraging elderly, lonely, or disabled people to keep on living. The book is not long and will certainly change your perspective about the true value of dogs.
It is about the ways dogs heal, protect, and sometimes save our lives. Although I seriously doubt anyone would argue with the fact that I can get a little emotional, I have certainly cried at the moving stories of love, faith, support and devotion between humans and their dogs. But it isn't only about that- the book discusses the various ways dogs heal and protect us through detection of cancer, boosting red blood cell counts and immune systems, alleviating physical and mental pain and enabling and encouraging elderly, lonely, or disabled people to keep on living. The book is not long and will certainly change your perspective about the true value of dogs.